If you have ever thought about sharing you crafting passion with others, Gwen class on Craftsy.com, How to Teach It is just what you have been waiting for. Gwen knows that the secret to any craft surviving the course of time is having teachers, willing to share their knowledge and skills with others. To help hobbists make the transition to instructor, Gwen shares her wealth of knowledge both as a business consultant and national level instuctor in 10 short lessons.
Interested in seeing other people's thought on the class, take a moment to read through some of the post from the How to Teach It Blog Tour. For even more incentive, Knitabiity customers get a special discount on How to Teach It. Your access never expires giving you the ability to view lessons at your own pace and jump around in whatever order makes sense for you!
- The business fundamentals including sample teaching agreements, marketing information and when to hire a professional
- Key steps in developing a class including ways to turn a project into an instructional masterpiece
- Best practices both in your personal teaching style and in the classroom
- The pros and cons of teaching at the local, regional and national levels
- Class is available 24/7 and your access never expires.
- Top quality instruction but given as if it was a one-on-one class.
- Become part of a class community with students from all over the world.
- Craftsy provides 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Lesson #1 - Introduction
- Lesson #2 - Business of Teaching
- Lesson #3 - Class Development
- Lesson #4 - Project Development
- Lesson #5 - Marketing
- Lesson #6 - Teaching Logistics
- Lesson #7 - Personal Best Practices
- Lesson #8 - Best Practices in the Classroom
- Lesson #9 - Going National
- Lesson #10 - Tips for Shop Owners